New guy

-

Cool Hand

Reaction score
Been mopar nut for a minute. Since we built the 40,440 truck at the shop for sema. Since then our shop has built a 440 wagon,a 55 job rated autocross truck,and are currently starting a build on a 74 duster. We are gonna shove a gen three in it using qa1 suspension,and the nag1 trans should be a fun ride when done in October. I am currently looking for a 67,or68 front grille vallance,hood,and bumper for that car. If anyone has a line on them let me know. Glad to have joined y'all. Will post pics as I have time.

Good stuff! Welcome!
Post a Wanted ad for the parts. Probably get more looks.

Been mopar nut for a minute. Since we built the 40,440 truck at the shop for sema. Since then our shop has built a 440 wagon,a 55 job rated autocross truck,and are currently starting a build on a 74 duster. We are gonna shove a gen three in it using qa1 suspension,and the nag1 trans should be a fun ride when done in October. I am currently looking for a 67,or68 front gr
2015-06-17 10.36.31.jpg
ille vallance,hood,and bumper for that car. If anyone has a line on them let me know. Glad to have joined y'all. Will post pics as I have time.
2015-06-17 10.36.31.jpg

Good stuff! Welcome!
Post a Wanted ad for the parts. Probably get more looks.
will do

Cool Hand, Welcome to FABO and from the Land of Lincoln. A beautiful truck you have, I am sure you will do very well on your Duster project....

-
Back