new guy

-

rudy

Reaction score
just like to say hi, i have a 67 notchback that i race,i used to be into ebodys then i went to bbodys now i have a a body :thumblef:

Hey Rudy !

rva5.jpg

Hi Adam: thanks for posting my pic i have not seen that photo in awhile, i deleted all my pics by accident last month,its going to take time for me to learn how to get around this new site, thanks again. oh whats the scoop with prh 340 :thumblef:

rudy said:
whats the scoop with prh 340 :thumblef:

Its the motor he ran before the 440 thats in your car now. He ran 11.60 @117 with it. Pulled it, freshend it up and stuck it in the corner. He decided he didnt want to drag it to his new shop and put it up for sale on Moparts for $2500. :thumrigh:

69signetv8 said:
Welcome to the site Rudy, have fun :thumbup:
hey 69signetv8 i sold my old race car, : a 65 coronet to a fella who lives in westbank BC :salute: tado: giggy back at ya :tongue1:

rudy said:
hey 69signetv8 i sold my old race car, : a 65 coronet to a fella who lives in westbank BC :salute: tado: giggy back at ya :tongue1:

Where ya from Rudy?

rudy said:
connecticut usa :burnout:

And ya sold your wheels to a BC boy? :thumrigh: Must od been a ***** of a lot paperwork, customs etc hay? :evil3:

69signetv8 said:
And ya sold your wheels to a BC boy? :thumrigh: Must od been a ***** of a lot paperwork, customs etc hay? :evil3:
it wasn't bad on my end,i guess they ran him thru the ringer and emptied out his pockets but when it was all over he was happy with the car, he emails me every time he takes it to the track to tell me the result with joy.

rudy said:
it wasn't bad on my end,i guess they ran him thru the ringer and emptied out his pockets but when it was all over he was happy with the car, he emails me every time he takes it to the track to tell me the result with joy.

Great, Sounds like everyone's a happy camper :rock:

Welcome to the start of the Mopar Muscle car alphabet.

rudy said:
just like to say hi, i have a 67 notchback that i race,i used to be into ebodys then i went to bbodys now i have a a body :thumrigh:

Welcome to the site, Rudy! Nice looking `67 b'cuda you have there!

-
Back