New harness

-

Burnnin Charlies

Reaction score
Where would be the best place to run my electrical from under dash I have a 21 circuit new harness everything is dumby proof. Just want a idea of where to locate it and how do I go about closing the old bulk head off . Just a small piece of metal over it and boom done. Let me hear it yall new to wiring as well so looking for them good ideas

If this is on the Motorcycle in your avatar I would run it out the bottom of the headlight along the frame under the tank.

106_0472.JPG

DSCN1427.JPG

79101369_2787558594621781_6360119925628993536_n.jpg

DSCN0737.JPG

If this is on the Motorcycle in your avatar I would run it out the bottom of the headlight along the frame under the tank
And if it's for the Camero in your avatar, just drill a hole in the hood and windshield and run it through there.

:rofl:

Enough of the sillyness, what are you working on?

Model
Year
Modifications

Where would be the best place to run my electrical from under dash I have a 21 circuit new harness everything is dumby proof. Just want a idea of where to locate it and how do I go about closing the old bulk head off . Just a small piece of metal over it and boom done. Let me hear it yall new to wiring as well so looking for them good ideas
In other words what are you working on. Make a plate just the same as the bulkhead connector and snap it back in using the clips for the old connector. Drill a hole in the plate, the "21 circuit" should have come with a big rubber grommet?

Or of this is an automatic car and if it is a Mopar and IF you don't plan on converting to manual gearbox, you "could" run the harness through the clutch linkage opening, which is an oblong hole over near the far left of the firewall (going towards the driver's "outside")

I put my 21 circuit up above the driver's side kick panel area. If I did it again I would make a panel behind the glove box. I wish I would have gotten a 12 circuit instead, too many wires and bulk. For the bulkhead I had a stainless steel plate and hogged out a hole for the grommet.

And if it's for the Camero in your avatar, just drill a hole in the hood and windshield and run it through there.

:rofl:

Enough of the sillyness, what are you working on?

Model
Year
Modifications
The build I'm doing is a
Plymouth barracuda 1965 it's got a 360 la small block going back in it from the original slant six . And it's getting the 904 transmission 3 speed auto .
I'm just trying to get a good idea of where I should Mount the new 21 circuit wiring harness I have removed if I'm not mistaken all of the wires that are not needed in the new harness cruise control AC Etc here are a few pics of what I have so far plan on installing the dash back today

20220403_112909.jpg

20220403_112901.jpg

-
Back