New hell cat

-
Why???????????????????

They have sold more SRT-8 Cherokee's than any other SRT-8 vehicle.

History says they will sell more Hellcat Cherokee's than Hellcat challengers or chargers.

Generally higher priced regular production line vehicles bring higher profit per vehicle than lower priced vehicles.

I think it would be a good guess that a Hellcat Cherokee will have more profit/ vehicle than a new Viper even though the Viper is more expensive. Just because the Viper is 100% all special and expensive parts, material, tooling, people, etc.

"her" 2002 or whatever it is Jeep Gran Cherokee sits sorta high for me to want that kinda power!!!!! yes I understand why ma mopar ( aka Fiat) wants to sell such, $$$$$$$$$$, NO doubt.... but why would anyone want that knida $$ in it!? just i'm just old and boring... rather have that $$$ in a 63 max wedge or even a lowly 66 hemi bel!??????????????? LOL

They need to put the Hellcat in the Wrangler.

Just saw on Facebook today that there's a chance of a Hellcat powered Ram HD pickup!!

We had a Hellcat on the showroom floor. It lasted all of a week.
We also had a Stage 3 Scat Pack Challenger, that lasted longer than I expected.
A guy called, asked about it, wired $50K to start the paper work. Sent his "guy" with a truck,trailer and the the rest of the paper work a couple days later.
There are people who have money, and people who feel the need to spend it.
I'm neither.

-
Back