Status
Not open for further replies.

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a front and rear set of sway bars for A bodies. A customer canceled his appt. after I had purchased them. They are NEW IN BOX NEVER EVEN OPENED. These bars are the best fitting and best ones I have ever installed on any Mopar.

The front (part #55906) is for 67-72 A bodies. It is a tubular 1 1/8" bar.

The rear (part # 6907) is for 63-76 A bodies. It is a 3/4" solid adjustable bar.

They sell at Summit for $226.39 for the front and $231.99 for the rear. Plus the shipping they charge to you.

I will sell the pair for $400, pickup only. If you are where they need to be shipped , I must charge shipping accordingly.

They are shipping from 94608, which is the SF Bay Area.

I accept Paypal. PM for email address.

uh oh, i see a very ugly carry-on baggage incident comming :happy1:

All good, measured up my wife's suitcase, will fit in the checked baggage easily. Aong with the MP spring relocation kit and the new perches and the speedo cale and the MP rocker covers. She is very understanding.

Hopefully redfastback gets my message soon. I'll have to order one from summit tomorrow for them to deliver it in time, i think.

Got your message and your email.. Check your email. Come by tomorrow. Address is in signature of email.

All good, measured up my wife's suitcase, will fit in the checked baggage easily. Aong with the MP spring relocation kit and the new perches and the speedo cale and the MP rocker covers. She is very understanding.

Hopefully redfastback gets my message soon. I'll have to order one from summit tomorrow for them to deliver it in time, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back