New here but old time Demon nut

-

pioneerp

Reaction score
Hello
Name is Mike
I live in Orting, WA I have a Demon addiction:snakeman:
At one time I had 5, 4 were 340 cars
I just sold one back to the former owner and another unrestored one looks like it's going to TX.
This is a great forum, I hope I can contribute to the knowledge base
I posted a few pics in the photo gallery

Howdy, Mike.
I am in Texas, are you sending the Demon to me?
icon10.gif

Glad to have you join us. Come back often.

Jerry

Welcome, It's good to see some more local guys on here!
Don't forget June 1st at the *** in Issaquah is the All Mopar show. There is going to be a bunch of us there.

Welcome to the site Mike. Lots of good folks here. Should have a transport company lined up by the middle of the week to bring the Demon to Texas.

Hey, Andy
Where abouts are you in Tejas?

(For those of you who don't know... that means, "Where is your place of habitation located in the great state of Texas?")
icon10.gif

Jerry

Gotcha, that's waaay down there. I am in central Texas, near Temple.

Welcome to the site Mike. Lots of good folks here. Should have a transport company lined up by the middle of the week to bring the Demon to Texas.

Andy
I'm getting it ready today, While it's out I will take a few more pics.

Mike

I'll try and make *** but the only street legal Mopar I had was just sold back to the guy I bought it from. I'm trying to wrap up some projects, then I will get back to the black Demon. It's going to be a schweeet, fast, wicked ride. Do you ever get out to Pacific Raceway?

Welcome to the site for A body addicts Mike. Sorry to say but I too had a Demon addiction but I'm feeling much better now.

Terry

109.JPG

Welcome to the site Mike. It sounds like you`ve had plenty of practice with these cars and should have no problem contributing to the forums.

-
Back