New here from Whidbey Island

-

angel2no1

Reaction score
I'm new to A bodies, not so new to Dodge Dakotas. I actually have joined this forum because my Dad had left me his place a few years back and I have parts scattered here and there on the property. My Dad loved them, he had a driving paper route and used them for deliveries. Needless to say he had his one or two running mopars and then a few donor vehicles. I am hoping I can find out what some of these things came off of, do a show and tell of sorts maybe. I am hoping to sell whatever I can. Probably not much worth anything but if someone can use them for their projects that would be awesome. I personally have been a member of the dodge forum since 2014. I have 3 non running first generation Dakotas, I mean the real first gen. a 87, 88, and 89. I hope I am still welcome here on A bodies.

Welcome from North Dakota. You bet stick around parts are always needed here and good people that will tell you what your parts are worth.

Welcome aboard. Having/owning an A body is not a prerequisite. Being into MoPars is. We have a lot of members without cars. They just have MoPar love. And that’s good enough. We also have members that own Fords and Chevies, we have Fire and Chevy guys coming in and just looking for information while others are looking for a MoPar, it’s all good.

Welcome to FABO from Gig Harbor! What year of parts do you have?
Well that's the thing, most of them I can't tell. I was able to find info on some tail lights, and one door was driver side with a bit of still readable info. Most of the doors and fenders are pretty bad I dug them out from behind one of the sheds, but a lot of the chrome trim looks pretty darn good. I do have a 61 Lancer gauge cluster and I believe the steering wheel, the wheel is pretty ugly. But I was surprised by that find.

@67Dart273 (Del) has Dakotas and we ain't kicked him to the curb yet. lol He does have a Dart too, though. He could be a source of information on Dakotas for you. He has a few.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome...….. I posted a picture of a Ford once and I never got banned.... :D

Welcome and I love Dakotas! Especially first/second Gens. Post up some pics of your Dakotas to.
pI-0_8t4p475wx6FWnZpFjerl1ryOKnq0lBn0aAbErgqhoZWA-u1A4zLXZsMsov-5XIDMHUjqHV9do6ozZg=w928-h696-no.jpg

Sadly this is the last one I got Chuck a 87 dakota 4x4, some jack *** fell asleep driving him. But I am stupid because it was the same person that wrecked the love of my life, a 88 dodge dakota named Forest. He also finished off my second dakota a 89 named Black Bart. I did finally learn but a little too late for my dakotas.

Welcome from the frozen tundra. You are in one of my favorite parts of the earth. Love the bridge at Deception Pass.
Yeah that bridge is nice, unless you have to get across it in the summer time to get home from work. It would add a extra half an hour to an hour to my commute.

Sadly this is the last one I got Chuck a 87 dakota 4x4, some jack *** fell asleep driving him. But I am stupid because it was the same person that wrecked the love of my life, a 88 dodge dakota named Forest. He also finished off my second dakota a 89 named Black Bart. I did finally learn but a little too late for my dakotas.

Dang that sucks.

-
Back