New here on FABO

-

BHarris

Jesse & Bryan Harris
Reaction score
I've been over on the FBBO sight for a while and just signed up. looks like a lot of good things goin on here too! Great Forums 4sure.
So, I let my Duster go approximately 10 yrs ago so my son could race Quads in a series. He didn't want the Duster to go because he grew up around it and played in it (when it didn't have a motor, tranny, rear, ect...) but I told him we'd get another when he got bigger. So, racing Quads lasted 4 yrs and was the best time we spent together traveling and meeting new people and competing. Well, after that we moved on to other things, him graduating, getting a job, license, you know the deal, and I pursued the Bbody that I had looked for my whole life. Then here a few months ago he started talking about a project car and that he wanted to get that duster back. So the friend I sold it to, still had it, and wasn't looking to build it anytime soon. He told me he would love to sell it back to my son since he had the passion to resurrect it. So, he bought back the Mopar he 1st loved. Proud of him for making a good choice. Anyway, I attached a few pics of when he was a little Mopar rat and we were getting the Duster back to the way it should be, to the day we loaded it and brought it home.

Dust2.jpg

Dust5.jpg

Dust3.jpg

Very very cool story! Congrats on doing it right.
74? My 1st was a 74 Duster.
Thanks, I wanted to share that to a good crowd. Its a 73. Its a good running car too. We desperately need to get some new cheap tires put on it so we can make Carlisle, and the drags at South Mountain as well. Need to get some carbon blown out 4sure!

Welcome aboard :thumbsup: great story and looking forward to more post.
Jump on in and enjoy :thumbsup:

Welcome to FABO, good story and good luck on getting her back on the road for more fond memories to come!

Nice story, I had a 70 Duster 340 and my brother had a 74 Duster 360, great cars for racing or cruising. Welcome to the forum.

-
Back