New here

-

71dart318

Reaction score
Hey All, I just want to say how much I respect and appreciate all the knowledge an experience of all you Mopar guys. Just got my 71 dart project. I've had a 72 and a 69 when I was younger. Super happy to get one again. I'm in vegas an thought parts would be easy to get...I was wrong. Anyways love the site and people , your threads have already helped a bunch. Thanks :D:D

Welcome to FABO...

Post some pictures of your car...

Wish I got pics when I got it complete. It has 318 with edelbrock heads, cam, intake, water pump. Also a full MSD ignition. Was told when I bought it that it had a bad lifter... after tearing it apart I found bent pushrods an a lifter ground half off. All that metal ruined the bearings. So pulled motor, its in the machine shop. Full interior minus headliner. Need lots of improvements but I love darts and even working on them. getting pics soon

Attachments

• dart2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 102
  • dart.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 104
  • dart3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 98
  • dart4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 115
Original V8 car, A/C car (not all there now). Unfortunately a 7 1/4 rear end. front disk brakes. Has the weird California emission in trunk....soon to be deleted. Since it came with all the speed stuff, I'm refreshing the 318. New bearings, cam to match heads. Some shortie headers instead of the cheap long tube that it had. Have lots to do, lots to buy, and a hell of a lot of wants.

71dart318, PM me and I will give you contact info for a all Mopar yard and parts guy.

Welcome from Colorado! Nice looking project car:coffee2:Enjoy the site...

Dave,

-
Back