New Home!!

-

71produster

Reaction score
Well guys I bought a new house, I wanted a new car, but the wife made me buy a new house. Now I have to sell my current house. Here's a few pictures of it, it needs some work, but we couldn't pass on the price, only $47,500. It's bigger than what we have now, with a bigger garage!!!
I'll have to take some more pictures to post.
Any one looking for a house? I got one for sale!
If you View my public Profile you can see the old house.

thats crazy, only $47,000? Up here in Vancouver that would be atleast a 200-300k house.

What's really crazy is that here in the SF Bay Area, that would be approx. $500K-$600K. I think we just have to move up our schedule to move up to the Pacific Northwest.

BTW: Congratulations Stan!!! Enjoy it and the new larger garage.

Beautiful house, I have always like that desigh.

I just can't figure out what kind of grass that you are growing.

I love the garage!! At $47k, was that a bank foreclosure sale or something? Looks like you've got a decent chunk of land in the deal too! Nice deal!

47k THATSS IT HOLY CR@P omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......try longisland ny ..cant touch a house fo under $400,000 ..... i gotta get outta here and im only 18

Congrats to you & your wife. That is an incredible price for a 2 story brick home w/ a garage.
Couldn't touch anything near that nice here in Arizona for that price...:cheers:

Much better than a car any old day :toothy7:

Wow, was it built over an old Indian burial ground and there was a homicide in the basement or something? Good thing it's not in the Seattle area, they would charge you that much just to drive past it.

It is a bank foreclosure, good neighborhood, great schools, it's not haunted, no one was killed in it, it has all the plumbing and electric. It does has mauve carpet, so it does need some updating, it's a good thing it has hardwood floors under all of the pink ****! It was built in 1927 and has a huge oak tree in the backyard.

Wow, was it built over an old Indian burial ground and there was a homicide in the basement or something? Good thing it's not in the Seattle area, they would charge you that much just to drive past it.

No to all of the above, but the wife's old house had a ghost that lived in the attic! They called her Agatha!!! lol

WOW! 47k! Congratz on the new digs. My neighbor down the street just got foreclosed on. Nice guy too, but he has no work and there's not a dang thing anyone can do about it. He's the guy who helped me catch Merlin when he ran away. His house is going for $120K. He paid $185K. Not good.

BTW, that tree looks kinda spooky. Reminds me of the tree in Poltergiest, lol. :)

BTW, that tree looks kinda spooky. Reminds me of the tree in Poltergeist, lol. :)[/QUOTE]

I take some pictures of the tree in the summer time, and after I cut some of!!

I take some pictures of the tree in the summer time, and after I cut some of!!

I'm sure it'll look much nicer in the summer when it's filled out with leaves. I'd wait and see how it looks. Mature hardwoods are awesome. :)

Again, nice place. I'm partial to brick houses myself and that's right up my alley. I think that style of house would be called a "Tudor".

I'm sure it'll look much nicer in the summer when it's filled out with leaves. I'd wait and see how it looks. Mature hardwoods are awesome. :)

Again, nice place. I'm partial to brick houses myself and that's right up my alley.

Yeah, it's huge! I just have to cut one branch that hangs over the house.
I'll post some pictures of the inside.
Thanks for the nice comments!!

-
Back