New Hood What do ya'll think??

-

Hotwheelsjr

Reaction score
I installed a differnt hood on the '67 today...what do ya'll think? '70-'71 scoops grafted onto a '67 hood...all steel and awesome job by the body man that did it!! I think this falls into those one of one deals, huh?
DSCF0859b.jpg
DSCF0861b.jpg

Damn I like that a lot! Looks like it belongs but with that custom touch still. Wondr what that Roadrunner scoop would look like on a duster

71Duster said:
Wondr what that Roadrunner scoop would look like on a duster

It's funny you mention that...I saw one on eBay probably about a year ago. It looked AWESOME!! It was Lime Green with a flat black hood.

The '73/4 RR hood is by far my favorite scoop Ma Mopar ever designed. I think it would look GREAT on ANY car!!

Great job. I love the look of the later scoops on that early hood. I have done that before with different scoop designs on factory hood and it takes alot of work and time to make it look right....you obviously did. Again...great job.

Must be something in the air...

I was thinking along the same lines for my '68 FB, only the Challenger style like the one in my sig picture. Of course, you 'did' and I'm still thinking and planning (and saving!)

Looks sweet! :prayer:

Jay

Daves67Cuda said:
Hey that looks pretty awesome, did you have someone in town do it?

Naw...the hood came with the car when I bought it a few weeks ago. I sanded it down, smoothed the seams, and primered it black to match the car...then installed it

wow!! I want to build a one off hood scoop like that! My 68 dart needs something but not to big. I am going to use some small scoops like yours and make mine live ram air, I am running a 2005 hemi they say these engines like cold air so I will fix it up. I will post some pics when I get going on it I have a long list thats seems to grow not shrink. I hope mine looks as natural as yours.

-
Back