-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a B&M megashifter for sale. It is new in the box. Only thing missing is a bracket for a GM transmission, had a friend who needed it and I knew I wouldn't use that particular bracket all the rest are there. Also has another T handle that goes with it that has the line lock or nitrous button on the side. I would like $100 + shipping. Click on the pictures and you can see more pictures of the shifter. If you need to get my attention send me a PM, sometimes I forget to check my posts regularly.

Where were you when I bought my shifter. I bought the same thing for $180.00, so $100.00 is a deal. Someone will get this deal for sure. I like this shifter because its a racheting style and the handle stays in one spot when you rachet foreqard or backwards. Good luck with the sale.

Ok, I need to sell this thing because it is taking up space in my garage and I have no use for it anymore, sold the project I bought it for. I will go $80 + shipping. $60 if I can keep the cable.

PM sent to dustoff440. If he doesn't by it, I will go to the next person in line that contacted me. Thanks for the interest.

thats the bargin of the week there.

Yea. I have had it for years and just need it gone and don't want to hang onto it forever trying to sell it. I have had people sell me parts reasonable here on FABO so I am just passing it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back