Not open for further replies.

sgrip65

66 Dart GT 273, 65 Dart GT 273 HiPo
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Members. I have for sale a new in the box Driver Side Rear Quarter Panel repair patch panel for a 64/65 or 66 Dodge Dart as the ID states on the panel. I am asking $85.00 on the panel along with shipping and PP fees. I am in the 51360. PM me at sgrip65 if you have an interest. Thank you for your interest.

Quarter II 003.JPG

Quarter II 001.JPG

Quarter II 002.JPG

Quarter II 004.JPG

Last edited:
Will it fit a Cuda?

I am not real sure. The place I got it from states it is for a 64/65/66 Dart, and in looking at the cuda, it appears to be different. Thanks for the inquiry. sgrip65

Tried to send a pm but your box is full. Shipping to 91103?

Hosehead. I tried to send a PM to you, and it appears that your inbox is full. My FABO address is as follows: sgrip65. I will check into the shipping for you, but being Saturday, the Post Office and the Local Shipping Depot are closed until Monday a.m., so I will get that information to you at that time. Thanks for the interest. sgrip65

Last edited:
You sure that's a driver's side?? Looks like a passenger side to me! And it says "RR" on the sticker...

You sure that's a driver's side?? Looks like a passenger side to me! And it says "RR" on the sticker...

Hi Fling. The Part Number from ABS is as follows: MP-503 L. Left Hand as you are sitting in the car which is the driver side. Thanks for the question. The photo shows the inside of the fender patch. sgrip65

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back