NEW Intake System....what do you think

-

DUSTPAN340

Reaction score
Well I have been waiting three months for this baby to be finished and delivered to me to put on my 416....mutiport FI 6 pack....each one he builds is different from the others to what you need your motor to do..saw it..had to have it...

Won't have the tuning problems of the factory carb set up..can tune as I need to for gas mileage and performance

What are the thoughts here going this way versus the factory set up of carbs...

thanks ahead of time...

wayne :burnout: :burnout:

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,818
  • photo (1).jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,779
  • photo (3).jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,755
Absolutely sweet! What's the damage on a setup like that?

That's super dooper nice.

No,I would not! (LOL!) I had a Rb/440 six pack set up years ago(cast iron).Paid 500,sat on it.I will not divulge what I made on it.....

Absolutely beautiful and so hi-tech looking too.Love it!Your gonna need a clear air filter top.It would be a shame to hide that.

I agree. Pertiest thing I ever seen. :D

What fuel management system do you plan on using with that set up?

Will a stock 6-pak air cleaner base fit?

all i have to say is beautiful man that thing is bitchin just might have to buy one for myself lol

Absolutely beautiful and so hi-tech looking too.Love it!Your gonna need a clear air filter top.It would be a shame to hide that.

came with a air cleaner...told him I was going to be showing the car...so he made me a clear cover ...will be puting the billet air cleaner that comes with it on fender for the shows..and clear cover on the throttle bodies for all to see...he named the cover after me...lol..lol

will post pics of it on the motor when done

I agree. Pertiest thing I ever seen. :D

What fuel management system do you plan on using with that set up?

Will a stock 6-pak air cleaner base fit?

YES the stock base will fit..I could of had one with the kit...but choose to be different with a billet alum air cleaner from Bruce with 416 engraved in the top
the kit comes with everything...

FAST EZ system with 42 lb injectors
500hp fuel system,
regulator,filter,pump,line and fittings
LA motor six pack assemble...
harness
etc................

all i have to say is beautiful man that thing is bitchin just might have to buy one for myself lol

4200.00 out the door with all u need to get it running and tuned...plus...his cell number if you need ANY help ANY time...

Bruce is one hell of a guy...As he was building mine, he stayed in touch with me, my engine bulider (MUSCLE MOTORS) to keep on track with what they were doing...and with the speed shop here that were doing my heads to help them with what he needed....total hands on guy....this set up was well woth it to me...

glad you all like it..will keep ya posted with pics as we go along...anyone in my area...the car will be done for our world of wheels car show in feb....

:burnout: :burnout:

that is awsome! i remember seeing those in person somewhere...cant remember where tho....i know it was at a car show...

-
Back