New Item. Coilover adapters

-
We are all adults here right? These are designed to be used with some kind of reinforcement in the shock tower area. Whether it's snout bars or some kind of inner fender bracing. If someone wants these to come up with their own setup then so be it, but I do recommend some kind of bracing.

Hey USCG Charger I still have that 3rd member that you told me you would send money for a couple of months ago.

We are all adults here right? These are designed to be used with some kind of reinforcement in the shock tower area. Whether it's snout bars or some kind of inner fender bracing. If someone wants these to come up with their own setup then so be it, but I do recommend some kind of bracing.

Hey USCG Charger I still have that 3rd member that you told me you would send money for a couple of months ago.

You can keep it.. I don't need it.. I went with a ford rear! lol I was asking these questions b/c in the picture it was perceived that these are used by themselves.

Does anyone make snout bars like the ones connected to the J bars? Seems like this is a situation where more is better for safety.

He's been out of the game for a little while for personal reasons. I'm not sure if he has posted here in the last year

-
Back