New job. Wish me luck.

-
That's what I am doing now. It is just so truly, mind numbingly, dull. 4404spd sounds like he is in a more reasonable situation. He has a bit of variety.

I like being active and taking a full interest in all operations. Unfortunately, I sit at a desk, on the computer or on the phone.

I question myself daily. I have zero debt. House, cars, everything is fully paid off. I think I am in a situation where I should at least be, somewhat, enjoying what I do.
You should be your own boss, Its the best thing I ever did and i never looked back. And all the money I earn is mine. If you decide to become self employeed stay very small. I enjoy what I do and I never feel like I have to go to work..When you find a job you love you will never "work" another day in your life.

What institution is your associate degree though? Any previous requirements to the degree?
-congratulations!

Clackamas Community College.

I took the full Associates of Applied Science Degree program in Collision Repair and Refinishing.

It requires math, health, psychology and writing. The amount of math and writing will depend on where you place during testing.

You need writing 101 (I had writing 121 from previous college experience), and math 50 (technical math) or up to math 65.

All fairly low level classes designed to develop effective communication and critical thinking.

One full year of welding, including structural steel and aluminum.

One year of Collision repair estimating.

One term of airbrushing, pinstriping and/or custom paint fundamentals.

I took custom paint fundamentals.

-
Back