New Mattress suggestions

-
I need to buy one , what is everyone happy with , is memory foam hot ?
I’ve had a foam one from Costco for about 10 years. It is not hot and some of the newer ones have a “cooling” gel. I would get one that is at least 12” or so thick. It’s about time for me to get a new one also.

Serta, Pillow Top

Has been comfortable for 10 + years.

Bought it at Sam's Club.

20230108_203433.jpg

We bought a Tempurpedic around 2010. I love it. It's just stiff enough that it's perfect for me and it's not hot. The wife thinks it's too stiff but she also doesn't think it's hot.

what is the price range on them , I looked at two stores today , looked at ones from 250 -1250

I'd like to be in the middle of that , maybe like 5 ish ? queen sized

I laid on a memory foam for about 10 minutes and knew it was not for me. Cool or not.

I sleep on a 10" foam and I can't get WARM on it! I grew up on a old firm slick top mattress and never had a complaint. Fitted sheets dont fit my 10" foam. Id do a standard mattress next.

I used to have waterbed, best thing for my bad back. Too bad they don’t sell them anymore.

I think this foam is too soft, I used to sleep on a 4" mat on the floor when the infant took over the bed and I slept like a rock. Our old pillow top got so rutted that I put a boogie board under my side to keep it rigid. I hated that hammock mattress.

Serta, Pillow Top

Has been comfortable for 10 + years.

Bought it at Sam's Club.

View attachment 1716032478
We have the Cal king perfect sleeper made by Serta, it's firm and comfortable. A little pricey, but it's only the 3rd bed the wife and I have had to buy in 39 years.
Now , if I could just find a good pillow, damn things are only good for about 4 months.

We have the Cal king perfect sleeper made by Serta, it's firm and comfortable. A little pricey, but it's only the 3rd bed the wife and I have had to buy in 39 years.
Now , if I could just find a good pillow, damn things are only good for about 4 months.
Might try these guys, Home Page I know quite a few guys that really like them.

I used to have waterbed, best thing for my bad back. Too bad they don’t sell them anymore.
I think the heated water made the back feel better. In the long run they suck. The reason the making of them is no more. Having Sex in them ultimately sucked too.

-
Back