New member - '65 'cuda

-

Justcruisin'

Reaction score
Hi, this is a great site! I've been lurking for about 3 weeks - since I bought my "65 Barracuda. I am pretty new to the vintage car scene but the bug has bitten! A year ago I started showing my parents 1962 Fury. It's all original, right down to the paint, and it's the car I got my drivers license in in 1964 (of course, I was only 5 at the time :) ). Last month I bought a 1965 Barracuda with a 273 Commando & a 4bbl. I live in the central Sierra's and the car is tons of fun to drive in the mountains. It just zips up those hills, however, it does not zip past gas stations. Here is a photo of the car the day I bought it as well as a photo of the engine.

cuda 010.JPG

cuda 007.JPG

Hi Justcruisin, Welcome I'm new here to love the 65 ya just can't beat a black beauty.

So many good lookin fish in these water's,I had beter tie on a steal leader. welcome justcruisin.

Welcome aboard. Those are two really nice looking Mopars. I remember when those 62's hit the showroom floors, (Jim and Mike, no comments necessary :)) everyone thought they were really ugly, but I liked the look then and I still like it now.

Nice rides! I've had big-window 'Cudas since early '70's. Got 2 now; his & hers below. Love those window-'Cudas! :drinkers:

Double 'Cudas 004-25%.jpg

-
Back