New member-Demon

-

Demon

Reaction score
I just want to say Hi to everyone. Because Im new and just wanted to Have a good Start.:thumrigh:

Welcome aboard Demon! :thumleft:
Great buncha gear-heads here.... You'll enjoy it :wink:

BTW: Pictures. We need PICTURES! It doesn't matter if your car is cover car material, or turd of the month, post `em!

I have a 71 Dodge Demon Citron Yella
Thanks for a nice warm welcome!!! :cheers:
d2_12_s.jpg

7b_12_s.jpg

60_12_s.jpg

4c_12_s.jpg

35_12_s.jpg

34_12_s.jpg

d2_12_s.jpg

7b_12_s.jpg

60_12_s.jpg

4c_12_s.jpg

35_12_s.jpg

34_12_s.jpg

Welcome Demon. You'll like this site and the Guys/Gals that frequent here.

Demon said:
I have a 71 Dodge Demon Citron Yella
Thanks for a nice warm welcome!!! :cheers:

Looks like you have a nice, solid start on your Demon project! And your 13? Jeeez.... When I was 13 my project car came in a box with AMT stamped on the end! Is it originally a V-8 car? What do you have planned for it?

Don't hesitate to ask questions, we all do our best to help each other.

Welcome aboard Demon! :D
Wow your only 13! I thought i started early,i got my first car(70 Dart) when i was 15.

We Grow thiem younger all the time.

Also Welcome to the Site. Im rather new here as well.

Welcome from another newbie. I hope you enjoy your A-body as much as I have mine. You have me beat, however, as I waiting until I was 15 to get mine (and still have it 22 years later). :mrgreen:

Nice Demon. One of the best A bodies in the coolest color.
Welcome aboard.

Welcome Demon! :cheers: :twisted: another demon :twisted: :cheers: Looks familiar! I have a couple of pics of my 72 in my gallery if ya want to your demons almost twin!

My car is a Slant six but its solid.
Me and my father are gonna put a big block in it
custom paint
17s in front 20s rear
custom interior
disk brakes
lowered 2 inchs or more

Jack
Got her fired last week,had to put in a new starter which meant dropping the old(cheap) headers. The last header bolt was a complete nightmare but it was worth it. We sucked some gas up into the system, I hit the key and she came to life right away. It ran really well, very lumpy idle!! Every light except for the right front marker came on, the horn even worked. Pretty good when you consider it had only been moved once since 1989. I will need to replace a section of the drivers side frame rail.
My plan now is to put it to bed for the winter. We are searchimg for another home as my little double garage is just to small to start working on the Swinger.I need a shop!! The garage belongs to the Fish and I still have some things I want to do to it.
Spark

-
Back