New Member from GA - looking for info on car from B.C. Canada !!

-
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I am new to the board. Looks like you all have some great Mopars and a very friendly board. I live in a suburb of Atlanta, GA.

Let me first say that I do not have an A-Body. I have an E-Body. The reason I tell you this is that I am hoping you all can help me with the history of my car. It came from the Penicton / Hedley / Okanagan Falls area of British Columbia in Canada. It was a factory export Canadian Car. I am trying to find someone that knows about it. It is a 1971 Cuda, 383, white with black billboards. I have a little of the history, but not much. It sat up on blocks at a house in an Indian reservation in Hedley for years (1975-1989 with a blown engine I was told) until "Robin Smith" painted it for a shop class back around 1990-92. Familiar to anyone? I really appreciate any and all help.

Tim

Welcome to FABO! Im located in Buford, sorry I cant help you with your car. Im trying to find a Satellite thats been missing for 26 years, so I feel your pain

Welcome on the board. One thing: What do you mean when you say it is a "factory export Canadian car"? After the signing of the Auto Pact in 1965, the Canadian market was no longer considered an "export" market; cars made in the US were freely distributed in Canada and vice versa. However, Chrysler's Canadian plants remained primary sources of vehicles intended for export outside of the North American market. Do you mean that your 1971 is such a built-for-export car?

Here are some current pics.....

Attachments

• 7-09 Holden Football 2009 007 -- SMALLER PIC --.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Cuda 12-2009 001 - small size.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Cuda in driveway at Beaconsfield w Jake 11-7-09 -- SMALL PIC -- (1).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Cuda in driveway at Beaconsfield w Jake 11-7-09 --SMALLER PIC -- (16).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 57
-
Back