New member from MN

-

Slant6Demon

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Al. I have a 1972 Dodge Demon, 225 slant six. Just finished converting the factory AC to 134a and a Sanden compressor. I replaced everything but the evaporator and rebuilt the HVAC boxes. It's finally getting nice enough here to charge it up and try it out. I've been reading a lot here this winter and now it's good to be a member.

Hi. My name is Al. I have a 1972 Dodge Demon, 225 slant six. Just finished converting the factory AC to 134a and a Sanden compressor. I replaced everything but the evaporator and rebuilt the HVAC boxes. It's finally getting nice enough here to charge it up and try it out. I've been reading a lot here this winter and now it's good to be a member.
Welcome to FABO Post some pics of your ride. We love Mopar eye candy.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Here's a picture of my Demon. It's an amateur job, (me), but it turned out pretty good. The stripes, spoiler, and paint color are not stock for this car, but I like it.

Demon.JPG

I usually always go to the Cold Spring show. If you and your wife go there also I always say hi. Wasn’t sure if that was your car. Welcome again

-
Back