New member from Nebraska

-

PlumCrazyJay

70 Dart
Reaction score
Just joined FABO and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an old fart that is getting back into having an old car. My brother (lemondana) has been working on me to get back into cars and since I was a gearhead years ago it seemed like the natural thing to do. Just bought a 70 Dart Swinger from Purple70 page 6, I think, on Mopar Cars for Sale, drove it home 600 miles. I used to have a hemi orange 69 Dart Swinger, 340 four speed, 3.55 posi car that I would give my left ******** for, also had a red 73 Challenger 340 all the options car that I'd give my other ******** for and a 74 Dart Sport 360 all of which are gone forever. So with my history of MOPAR's it's only natural that I'd return some day and walla here I am. My brother is a warehouse of parts and info so I'm counting on him to keep me straight and supplied with parts. My Dart is a /6, auto, AC, drum brake car, that has less than 60,000 miles on it. It is presently plum crazy, black interior, and black vinyl top. Someday, maybe a slightly built 360 will be installed but for right now, I'm working on getting a few little things fixed and go cruising. Gotta go so for now Seeya

Welcome to FABO. Lotsa old farts around here,some people say I'm one.How some pics of your project.Glad to have ya onboard.8)

Welcome aboard Jay! I'm trying to think of something to say without mentioning your testicles but it's tough :-\" ... hmmmm maybe you can shift faster without 'em << duckin >>

Anyway, it looks like you're going to fit in famously around here. Enjoy the site and the fact you have about 15,000 new friends to rely on in addition to your brother. Whatever he can't help you with, we can. :-D

Post some pics when you can.

Welcome aboard Jay, Keep us updated and enjoy this great site.
DRENO is an old fart :-D ,but don't act like one, he is just having a second child hood :-D
As you can see we have some great folks here and some of the best of the best tec's around. Pull up a chair and enjoy the folks here at FABO
and yes Pictures would be cool :cheers:

Just hope Jay don't mind me doing this
I must say he found his self a dandy :tongue9: Congratulations on a very VERY nice 70 Dart Swinger :cheers::thumbrig::thumbrig::thumbrig:
I bet he is out driving it know, I know I would be :cheers:

stuff%20015.jpg

Thanks memike for posting the pic for me. Just got done putting in a different speedometer, temp gauge and fuel gauge. All parts compliments of my brother. All are working now so a little cruising was in order. Thanks guys for all the welcomes. I've been reading FABO for awhile, that's how I found the car, but I decided to join when I could actually be a player instead of a spectator.

Thanks memike for posting the pic for me. Just got done putting in a different speedometer, temp gauge and fuel gauge. All parts compliments of my brother. All are working now so a little cruising was in order. Thanks guys for all the welcomes. I've been reading FABO for awhile, that's how I found the car, but I decided to join when I could actually be a player instead of a spectator.

I am so glad you approved Jay :happy10: I seen the thread and feel out of my chair when I seen your 70 Dart Swinger =P~
I don't ever look at the cars for sale because I am very happy with my 66 Sedan the great folks here sent my way.
I bet it feels good being a player again :-D I know the feeling.
Victoria has been with me for two years know and my daily driver

Challenger IN NASCAR Cup race 018.jpg

-
Back