New Member From Ringgold, GA.

-

SleeperDart505

Stock wheels, Stock Paint, 505" Stroker, Full Cage
Reaction score
Glad to find a Forum with like minded Mopar Freaks that own A body cars. I'm in Ringgold, GA. but I travel a 5 State Territory selling Ram Commercial Trucks and the bodies that go on them, to the Commercial Dealerships in the Southeast.

My car is a 1968 Dodge Dart 270. It looks like your Grandma's car. It's creme color. It has the stock gold wheels. There are no hood scoops or body stripes or wild colored paint to give away the fact that it has a 505" stroker 440 big block Mopar engine under the hood. The car has a gold roll cage in it that matches the creme/gold interior. Everything in the interior is new. This car will slip up on you if you're deaf. It's hard to hide the ground pounding idle it has. So, once you start the engine the jig is up!!

I just recently bought the car and I'm having a blast with it. I look forward to talking shop with you guys and looking at your cars!

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (12).jpg

s-l1600 (16).jpg

Welcome! Cool car! I'm in Jones County just northeast of Macon.

Welcome to FABO from your neighbor just down the road in Rome!!

That a bad azz sleeper you got!!! Man, that must be fun playing with want-a-be's!!

Welcome to FABO from your neighbor just down the road in Rome!!

That a bad azz sleeper you got!!! Man, that must be fun playing with want-a-be's!!
I just got it but that's the plan. Grandma looking car is going to surprise some Mustangs!! BTW...........my first Mopar wa a '65 Barracuda like yours. It was a 340/727 narrowed 8 3/4 with 3.91 posi and 2500 converter. I built every inch of the car myself. I even painted it! Sure wish I had that car back. It was fun! I drove it to work every day and drag raced it on the weekends. :thumbsup:

Love the sleeper look... steel wheels......hubcaps, column shift with a beast under the hood. A whole lot of time spent
on details. NICE! I'm not positive ...but pretty positive the roll cage in the back glass gives it away. Awe but they wont see that
until after they see nothing but taillights........................

I have seen that car somewhere before but recently. It is a beauty and tastefully done simple! Welcome...that is one sweet ride.
Jeff, it was on eBay for sale. Maybe you saw it there? I bought it from a guy in Vegas.
BTW..........I love your Barracuda!! I had one years ago. Wish I still had it.

Love the sleeper look... steel wheels......hubcaps, column shift with a beast under the hood. A whole lot of time spent
on details. NICE! I'm not positive ...but pretty positive the roll cage in the back glass gives it away. Awe but they wont see that
until after they see nothing but taillights........................
Guess I'm going to have to tint the windows...........right? :lol:

Nice looking sleeper, tinting the class will probably hide the roll bar much better. Welcome from Texas!

-
Back