New member from "the old world"

-

brasil

Reaction score
Good morning to everbody !

My name is Juergen...and I am living in the Western Part of Germany... To be honest I am not owning a A Body... I have a E Body.. but with a 340 cui LA engine.
The car was build in 1973... and is a matching number car..( only the interior color was changed from blue ..into black -sadly ) and the engine was built to 1969 specifications...using the Original
block... but with x heads..

I am loving US Cars since I got my driving licence... the first Car with V8 ( 327 Chevy ) was a 1975 OPEL DIPLOMAT.... had Mustangs... Jeeps.. DODGE Chevys... Fords but now I only stick with
MOPARS :thumbsup:

My daily is a 300c with the lovely HEMI engine....

Greetings from Germany
Juergen

Welcome to FABO! There are quite a few members from Germany as well as members from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Netherlands and France to name a few other European countries. Glad to have you on board!

Welcome Juergen! Do you work on you car yourself? How about sharing some photos of your E-body?

Germans with antique American cars are amazing. The quality of work that comes from there is outstanding.
Honestly, you will get more information here about general MOPAR things then other sites that I know of.
Even though this is mostly A bodies.
I'm curious about "brasil".

Welcome to a great site with an amazing group of friends who are all willing to share their knowledge.

thank you all for the warm welcome here in your forum...

Yes I work my cars ( I am a car mechanic btw. ) The Nickname brasil... well that´s quite simple
my wife is from Brasil and we live there 6 month a year... ( sadly they don´t have antique US cars down there.... so I have to use other toys... lol like the famous TROLLER T 4 ( a copie of the JEEP WRANGLER...
Tomorrow I will take some pics of my Challly

Greetings Juergen

here are some pics...hope you like the Chally....

20160623_174429.jpg

-
Back