New member from Washington State

-
Hey rapom65 I know I never should have let it sit so long. Life and kids got in the way. My wife was pregnant with my son when the trans quit and I did not have the time or the cash to fix it. He is about to turn 10 and he is just as excited about the prospects of it running and driving again as I am. It is having the new top put on as we speak. When I get it home I need to clean up the rust on the front floor pan. Just surface rust from leaky wiper pivots. Then I can start the process of putting the interior back together. Thanks for the welcome and maybe I will see you at a show somewhere. We have the annual Unique Tin cruise and car show in Longview this weekend hopefully I will have the car partially together for it.
~Michael

Hello :hello1:

ruby_front.jpg

Nice Dart, welcome to FABO. Let me know if you decide to part with that steering wheel and horn ring, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Welcome aboard Michael! Love those slots ....... looks like a great resto candidate and the metal looks good! Keep us posted on your progress. :-D

Welcome to FABO Dartman1969!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Nice car. Have fun with it!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• WOW Driver Side Front 3 QTR Dark.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 82
-
Back