New member from Wisconsin

-

ATW

Reaction score
Good morning..

I have used this sight for about a year, but just recently joined! Fantastic site filled with great info.

I live in southeast Wisconsin and I am a proud owner of a '69 Dart.

Here she is:

dart2.jpg

Good morning..

I have used this sight for about a year, but just recently joined! Fantastic site filled with great info.

I live in southeast Wisconsin and I am a proud owner of a '69 Dart.

dart2.jpg
Hi, Automobiles are not she , her, or baby. Thanks Steve

Some people call their cars names and some just say they are their girl. I am with you I call my car a girl and describe her just like you do.

To each is own I say it always seemed silly to me for people to name their cars, but I am sure people say I am silly for saying her when talking about my vehicles.

Either way Welcome to FABO I like the hood on your Dart although I am more of a Duster guy. Darts always seemed a little old school look to me personally, but yours is a nice car.

happy motoring.

The car is a '69 Dart... originally a /6 car.. now sporting a 318 bored .30 over... LD340 intake.. 360 heads... headers.. automatic trans.. still has the 7.25 rear end, but I have 8.75 waiting in the garage.. Had a '73+ disk brake upgrade... interior is in great shape.. was a Cali car until 2008... still had Cali plates when I bought it.

Before I painted the grille...
ADart3.jpg

INterior:
CA2R4XE7.jpg

Engine:
CAE3G9QJ.jpg

I'm glad you decided to join up and have to commend you on a nice looking Dart. But I also have to say that I take offense at your chosen user name. There is and has always been just ONE King ... and the world doesn't need a "new" one. Just my two cents of course. :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy the best Mopar site in existence.

Welcome to Fabo! Looks like you made a very nice car, much nicer. Great looking car!

Mine was a San Diego car, but I think they tried it in a demo derby against 57 Imperials. :banghead:

-
Back