New Member Jim68Barracuda

-
Hey Jim, Mark here from the Manitoba Mopar Association. We met the other night at the meeting...I was the young guy with Dave. Welcome to FABO!

Hi there, new to this site. Thanks very much!

Welcome to FABO!
We love pics!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Welcome to Fabo. Let me guess now.........hmm...your name is Jim.......and ..er........you own a 68 Barracuda? How did I do?

If you need help uploading pics, send them to my email and I will do them for you...mopardude318 (at) yahoo DOT com

Hey Jim,welcome to FABO!Lots of great guys and gals here that wanna see you ride and hear your story.When Replying keep scrolling down and you,ll see manage attachments,click there and you should be able to get at your pics for adding.Good Luck.

Hello from warm Nova Scotia !!...with many Nova Scotians out west now, you may be one of them..cannot believe how warm it is here..both cars coming out after March Break..

Like the others, if you want pic posted, send them to me and I will post :)

The easiest way is to upload then to some site like photobucket and then use their links..too bad this software will not pull them from your hard drive..

Grassy.

Jim, it's terrific to have you here with us! Make yourself at home and enjoy. We need more '68 Cudas. :-D Show yours off when you get a chance.

-
Back