new member:memikes' brother

-
BTW, Nice BCuda, Like stripe and grill shine!
? whats under that hood? just Curius.

Thanks Kutacando

A ROADRUNNER! Ken ar you sure! it looks like some kind of old HORNY rooster with its head feathers all fluffed up looking for an old hen! LOL

hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about your misfortune having to be memikes brother and all :-D:-D Sorry memike i couldnt resist no one had said it yet so i figured id go for it. Welcome again and i hope you are as entertaining as memike he always seems to make me laugh. Justin

welcome aboard. you have a lot of catching up to do to match the number of posts your brother has! hope to see you in some other threads! you joined a good spot as you probably already know.

Hello Mike's bro! Good to see you here. Any relative/friend of Mike's is a friend of mine. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Welcome Ken. Thanks for setting up MeMike on the puter, we all enjoy his posts. Hope you'll like it here. '70 or '71 Challenger? That would be a great find. Good luck with it. P.S. I like your chicken head better than his parakeet. Ray

Same here, Not car but any computer ot stuff. ans maybey car things , I am on the road alot and stop in to look for things for Bro Memike!

welcome to fabo, if your stories are half as good as memikes you'll become very popular very fast, love those stories mike keep em coming! need anything Kutacando were here to help

Welcome from Tx. Bro Ken ,weve heard so much bad stuff about you its finally time we get to meet ya. Just kidding ,you know Mike would never say anything bad about anybody. Will you be in the movie about the little Valiant.lol Glad to have ya. ps. how did your avatar get don kings hair roflmao

Welcome Ken, Good to have you! Can ya keep up with Mike (Oh boy) :-D:-D

2052882_1.jpg

Welcome from Indiana Ken. Glad you came aboard. Your bro is top notch
in my book and I'm glad he got you to join.:hello2:

Tony

-
Back