-
I remember your Dad's truck as i grew up in Bolton also and seeing it at Cayuga years ago. I went to the Canadian Tire cruise only once this year. We will have to cruise to moparfest together this year.

I remember your Dad's truck as i grew up in Bolton also and seeing it at Cayuga years ago. I went to the Canadian Tire cruise only once this year. We will have to cruise to moparfest together this year.

I get over the to cruise a handful of times a season... I should go more considering I could probably hit a golf ball there from my place.

If I see the car there I will introduce myself, please feel free to do the same.

I don't usually go to Moparfest, seems I'm always racing that weekend, although I really like the Wellington Dodge show in Guelph on the Saturday night. I always try to get there if the weather is nice. I want to get into the burnout contest one of these years... Ha!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Nice looking Dart Sport! You need to plan a trip out west to the Moparty At The Strip in Las Vegas - car show and drag racing all in one event.

I grew up in Bolton as well and remember the truck sitting beside the shop on highway 50 for a while before being restored to a race truck. I went to the Crappy tire cruise only once this year.

-
Back