-
Hopefully on the road to forgiveness ? Some pictures YAAAAAA! Wow this is tuff being a :newb: Things take awhile . I'd like to say thanks again to all for the GREAT welcome here .Thanks for the offer 69340 i will take you up on that and 70dartmike anytime ur passn bye . Here's some info on the car owned it since 77, original 340 bored 60 over,balanced, sig erson cam ,hooker ceramic headers ,ld340 alum intake,mp electronic ign, power steering out of a 68 gts 383 dart i had :sad1:, 3:55 rear, was originally an auto car now a 4sd . We've had a lot of fun together but it's time for a little you know" STROKEN"and a few other things !!

Attachments

• IMG_0369.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0370.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 144
Extra-special Mopar forgiveness on it's way!!!..LOL... Beautiful car....nice to hear you're a long-time owner of it. Is she gettin' a 408/410?

Thanks 65val, especially for the "Extra- special" forgiveness , is that kinda like double forgiveness? I was think'n 408 but nothn set in stone yet !

Thanks 65val, especially for the "Extra- special" forgiveness , is that kinda like double forgiveness? I was think'n 408 but nothn set in stone yet !

Kinda...1.5 forgiveness....lol

Ditto to what 70DartMike said, or, if you're ever on "The Island", let us know and we'll try and get together.

Was worth the haggling to get the pics ;) Looks really nice. I still love The Cragars on those.

Grant

Welcome,Very nice Swinger.I wish I still had mine,Yellow 69-340-4 speed,355 gears.I owned it when I was 18.Im still kicking myself for letting that one go.................................Jeff

Hopefully on the road to forgiveness ? Some pictures YAAAAAA! Wow this is tuff being a :newb: Things take awhile . I'd like to say thanks again to all for the GREAT welcome here .Thanks for the offer 69340 i will take you up on that and 70dartmike anytime ur passn bye . Here's some info on the car owned it since 77, original 340 bored 60 over,balanced, sig erson cam ,hooker ceramic headers ,ld340 alum intake,mp electronic ign, power steering out of a 68 gts 383 dart i had :sad1:, 3:55 rear, was originally an auto car now a 4sd . We've had a lot of fun together but it's time for a little you know" STROKEN"and a few other things !!

That is one fine looking Dart!!

Thanks for the pictures & welcome again

Ma Snart

Just a quick THANK'S AGAIN to "everybody" for the welcome here ! Great site ,people and lots of AWESOME MOPARS !!!!

Welcome to the show!!! Also just down the road in SA , the heart of the Shuswap. Very nice Dart. What shows was it in? How did it do? Will be following your build.

Welcome aboard!! Nice Swinger!!
Thanks Rodzilla, It sounds like you have already been where i'm about to go LOL ! Rms suspension and mini tub, just a little nervous about putting the dart under the knife. Have you done other mini tub's ?

Welcome to the show!!! Also just down the road in SA , the heart of the Shuswap. Very nice Dart. What shows was it in? How did it do? Will be following your build.
Thanks dartfastback Hey we're almost neighbours , I was at braby motors a few years ago ,also mopars at the ranch a couple of times thats about it though.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back