-

3rdcuda

Reaction score
I would like to say hello to you all , and just to let all those in southern ontario know i will be out this spring in my just completely restored a56 1969 cuda fastback 340 auto , its t5 copper with black and white deluxe interior . The restoration took a year to complete , and i restored it to match my very first car purchased way back in 1971. From Dennis Amey motor sales Kingston Ontario for $1,700 (seventeen hundred ) dollars with olny 34000 miles on it. This is not the orginal car but a very nice Callifornia car that duplicated. I will see you at moparfest and oshawa autofest and above all driving around. And if i can help drop me a line . Don

Welcome aboard!! Sounds like you have a sweet car. That color you have is my favorite! My buddy has that same color on his 69 Super Bee.

Hi Don, welcome to the site! How about some pic of your beautiful wheels?
:worthles:

pic4.JPG

Welcome ....

Sounds like a really neat ride, 69 cuda fastback, one of my favorites.

From one ontario native to another.. welcome. i now live in bc but you get the point.

Sounds like a nice looker.

Cerwin

I was sure i would be asked for pictures, but i do not have i digital camera and i will have to get some one to show me how to post a picture it. how about a discription. Its a 69 fastback t5 copper black white interior 16 in wheels similer to original optinal caps black stripes with small scoops on the hood , engine built trans built rear end built stainless lines lots of new parts lots of money spent what was old is new again .

Front disk brakes or is it :hockey:

81/4 or 83/4 or Diana 60 0r something else :icescrea:

Welcome to this great site !! And hope you enjoy. :blob:

I used the original rear 489 posi 323 gear 8.34 rebuilt the posi unit and bought new mancini 4.5 axels, and master power disc brakes and stainless lines. but this car is a nice driver not a show queen, been there done that.

I thought you Oshawa guys were all Chevy.
Welcome to the site,and hurry up with those pics.
You know me, I love a nice copper car.

Bills Car (Small).jpg

-
Back