-

Grouchosbp

Reaction score
I am purchasing a 65 dart. The website has already provided me with a ton of information. The car is a barn with a 273 4 bbl. thanks for all the help in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 126
I am purchasing a 65 dart. The website has already provided me with a ton of information. The car is a barn with a 273 4 bbl. thanks for all the help in advance.

Congrats on your black plate barn find

Welcome to the site

Post more pictures so the ones in the rust belt see what a good barn find is.

Welcome to FABO. Looks like it should clean up nicely. The 273 4bbl should run nicely in that car.

If that is an original 4 barrel small block, that is a great find!!! It should be a great performer too with the high compression ratio.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site. I used to have a 65 "Dart 273 Charger" with a 4-speed. Same color. Post more pics!

One of the engine. I believe it is the original engine. I am bringing it home next week if all works out. Best part is registration is current no back dmv fees which in Calif. is a fortune.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 95
In Montana we can buy "permanent plates" economically for older cars!

Good find! How did you find it?

JD

A friend of mine has been storing it for his brother in law who lives out of state he finally decided to sale it. It actually was running three years ago. When I looked at it I was surprised it was a gt with the 4bbl. I was told it had a bench front seat. I am still negotiating price. Any idea what kind of price I should pay. It has two dents very minor surface rust in a couple of areas and needs new interior. 93000 original miles. It looks like paint is in good shape and should clean up pretty easily. I am new to Mopar and I am excited about the purchase. Which generally means I will pay to much.

-
Back