New Member!

-

Juls73Swingr

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member here on FABO. I was recently and kinda still am a hard core Chevy guy. I recently purchased a 73 Dart Swinger. My son, who is 5 years old is a die hard MOPAR man. He hates Fords and Chevys and does not even want hot wheels or matchbox that are anything but MOPAR! So I bought him a Dodge. Car is in great running and driving condition with Minm rust on the rear fenders behind wheels. Car is all original and paid $2K for it. We plan on working on it through the years to make it a nice cruiser. He is already wanting a big motor. So since I have no clue about MOPARS I will be asking many questions to get this Dart in girl getting status for the little man by the time he is 16 or sooner for cruising with the little guy before he tells me there's no room for me cause of the girls!

Welcome to the world of Mopar. LOL. There is a lot of knowledge here.

Welcome to FABO!
There is a lot of info and good people on here to help with your questions.
Use the ''search'' feature here and usually there is a lot of info for some specific questions you may have.

Welcome to you and your family!! You have a great plan, and a great attitude towards a fathers eventual demise as #1 above all in our sons eyes! No better way to spend time with your son than sharing the wonderful world of the A body Mopar! My 9 year old son just loves anything Mopar as well, and is always ready to take a ride in one of our cars!! Here's to a long happy life together, lads and Dads!! Enjoy that new Dart!! Geof

-
Back