-

Retnuh22

Reaction score
Hello from Southern California. I have acquired a 1967 Dart. It was a small block car with an automatic. I'm currently building a 360 for it and working on the front suspension. The car will be for my son who is fourteen, if he is good! I'm hoping to have it on the road by the time he is sixteen. I'm not really internet wise so excuse me if I don't have pictures here. Also long story short, my brother who passed away owned this car in high school, sold it to a friend who then contacted me 20 years later asking if I'd like it back. The answer was yes, obviously. The car was still registered in my brother's name and had been garaged for the 20 years. There is some body work to be done due to an accident in high school. I'm up for the challenge, and so is my son. I hope to make some contacts locally and some not so local. Plans for the car are to make it a car the family can enjoy, and once in awhile take to the track.

Welcome,sounds like fun! Post pictures, when you get a chance...

Welcome to the site. Please do post some pics. We love our car **** here !!

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Part of the motivation of my resto-mod project is so my son will have a cool car to drive when he is old enough.

Welcome to FABO! Man, bringing your brothers car back into the family is awesome, and the fact that your son is involved, is over the top, in my opinion. Please enjoy the situation that has come to you.....Most of us could only dream of that opportunity :thumbrig:.

59BC7AE2-8263-45D6-A919-12FA69DF0F8E.jpeg
FFE54585-C6F1-4182-BF16-251B09028C9D.jpeg

I wanted to update my original post... finally. This is the result of the last few years work. Drive train and body are done. Onto the interior

Cheers

Hello from Southern California. I have acquired a 1967 Dart. It was a small block car with an automatic. I'm currently building a 360 for it and working on the front suspension. The car will be for my son who is fourteen, if he is good! I'm hoping to have it on the road by the time he is sixteen. I'm not really internet wise so excuse me if I don't have pictures here. Also long story short, my brother who passed away owned this car in high school, sold it to a friend who then contacted me 20 years later asking if I'd like it back. The answer was yes, obviously. The car was still registered in my brother's name and had been garaged for the 20 years. There is some body work to be done due to an accident in high school. I'm up for the challenge, and so is my son. I hope to make some contacts locally and some not so local. Plans for the car are to make it a car the family can enjoy, and once in awhile take to the track.

Welcome from another person who owns what used to be his brothers car, a blue one even.

-
Back