-

oldfart

Reaction score
Am looking and praying to purchase a 65 barracuda this weekend Got one located. This is my third cuda i have owned and the 2nd was a 67 which I am still working on. Am old vietnam era with nothing better to do than work on Mopars!

oldfart; Hiya and welcome from another new member and semi-old fart. Im 9years from retirement and picked up my 70 Duster 340 for something to do, and in my books after a 27 year dry spell there is no better way to occupy our time than with MOPARS..(well mabey one thing) yuk,yuk........Don....

oldfart said:
Am looking and praying to purchase a 65 barracuda this weekend Got one located. This is my third cuda i have owned and the 2nd was a 67 which I am still working on. Am old vietnam era with nothing better to do than work on Mopars!

From one old fart to another....:D

Good luck with the `Cuda and welcome aboard :salut:

Welcome. How about posing some photos of the Mopars for us ?

Untitled.jpg

If ya need anything for the 65 let me know i know where there are a few parts cars that i will be rapeing of parts if ya need anything for it let me know.

Welcome aboard. Good luck with your search for the Cuda. Where are you located?

Welcome! :thumblef:

Xanth said:
If ya need anything for the 65 let me know i know where there are a few parts cars that i will be rapeing of parts if ya need anything for it let me know.

You wouldn't have a good floor pan would you?

Got my new Barracuda!!!! Now I own a 1965 and a 1967. I am in NE Okla. I am in pain!! 400 miles to get it in Texas and back home in a 3/4 ton Ford. Can hardly wait for morning to take it for a spin. Got to get the transmission serviced. I will keep the notes for parts references from all you guys. Thanks a lot. I need a rear end for the 67 to get rid of 4 on 4 rims.

Hell YEAH Nothing better than working on MOPARS any time. Got two 76 Aspen RT's and one is an RT/RS with a 3 speed overdrive not A 4 speed that my old woman paid someone to fix and now needs me to really fix it!! And hopes I do it soon!! But damn here come another CUDA.

Cuda66 said:
Welcome! :thumblef:

You wouldn't have a good floor pan would you?

if you go to photobucket.com and type in xanth for the album go to the parts cars link and look. I can look for ya later.

I got the 65 cuda and its really sweet numbers matching all original, thirteen inch tires five on four lugs

-
Back