-

ihop

Reaction score
New Cuda Member. Now I have a place to cry while re-assemblying this monster haha.

Body Painted.jpg

Engine1.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2422.jpg

Welcome. That's looking close to full nut & bolt restoration effort?

When all said and done. You can educate many of us on your experience.

Looking forward to results and sharing discoveries.

Welcome from Northeast Arkansas on a hill in the sticks where I belong :lol:
Beuityful build going on here, yes! Please keep us updated and start a restoration thread in Restoration, we love watching and learning here, and if we see a problem I know our super technical members will jump in and guide you along.

29028163_2002186749796661_3311626587891302400_n.jpg

Welcome! I'm new too. Nice Garage for the project. I see the stereo, only thing missing is a case of Jack Daniels..... you will need it, I know lol:rofl:

Looking forward to see how your fish turns out. Following on your restoration thread.

I had a 1965 Barracuda for a long time. I converted it to a built 340 and a manual valve body 727 with a 3500 converter. I narrowed a rear end from a GTX and put 3.91 gears in it with a new posi unit. I drove nthis car to work every day and drag raced it on the weekends. It got to be more race car than street car so I sold it eventually. It was also the first car I ever painted. It was Daffodill Yellow, a factory color. I wish I had it back!!

Welcome to the site from Virginia.
Pics right outta the gate, you'll be ok here, & I'd bet nobody will need to drag info out of you when you need help either.

-
Back