New Mickey Thompson ET Drags wheels

-
will those rear wheels accept a 5/8ths stud and washer n nut setup? guy local has a set forsale, but wont respond to this question. id live to get them i need that answered since i have the big studs in the rear end.

Can someone give advice on what lug nuts I need for my Mickey fronts? Believe it or not, These are my first mags so I've never used anyrthing but acorn style?

which wheels are they?

M/T pro5 race wheels (they no longer make them). I assume they locate off the straight shank on the nut but wondering what dia the nut needs to be relative to the wheel lug hole i.d. ... But it's never good to assume!

Lug hole i.d. Measures .687

Look like this:

image.jpeg

M/T pro5 race wheels (they no longer make them). I assume they locate off the straight shank on the nut but wondering what dia the nut needs to be relative to the wheel lug hole i.d. ... But it's never good to assume!

Lug hole i.d. Measures .687

Look like this:

View attachment 1715065299
I would call Summit or Jegs (or whomever is your favorite supplier) - I am sure the lug nuts are still available

found this on Summit racing

Lug Nut Seat Style:Shank

Lug Nut Shank Length (in):0.490-0.550 in.

Lug Nut Shank Diameter (in):0.679-0.687 in.

@roccodart440....may have missed this so if you have posted it I apologize...specs? Tire sizes etc....please....if it's in a build thread on anything a link will suffice..Thank you Sir....

I have the same spindles, Wilwood brakes, RMS upper control arm, factory lower arm, adjustable strut rod

So I FINALLY got to mount my wheels w/ 26" skinnies today ... I measured 100x and knew it would be really close ... sure enough they just hit the corner of the fender in the front when I turn the wheel. GRRRRRRRR.

I can't for the life of me figure out why since everyone else seems to fit them w/ room to spare.

Anyway, suggestions on what to do would be appreciated ... I really love the setup and I think 24" tires just don't fill the wheel wells enough. First thoughts are to try to push the fender out or modify it but really don't want to go that route. Looked at suspension and just don't see how I could adjust to help.

Thoughts/suggestions??

File_000.jpeg

File_001.jpeg

File_002.jpeg

Can you lengthen the strut rod and realign?

maybe I need to educate myself on your suggestion ... I've read about the adjustable strut rod but not sure I understand what is adjusts? I thought the LCA is fixed fore and aft on the k member?

-
Back