[FOR SALE] New Mopar A-body SSBC Brake kit A153-2; Barracuda, Valiant, Duster, Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fbcuda69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
NEW SSBC Brake Conversion Kit 1963-1972 Mopar A-Body A153-2 - I bought this kit thinking I was going to do the big brake swap on my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda, but decided to stay with the original kelsey hayes set up instead. The kit has been sitting unused in my basement for a little while; I ended up selling my car due to family situation, so getting rid of the last remaining items. I believe this would fit other small bolt A bodies like the Valiant, Duster, Dart, etc., but please check to make sure BTW- This is the better kit with the slotted rotors and anodized aluminum calipers. Kit is complete and the reference number is A153-2.

Shipping: I would much rather have this picked up locally due to the fact that the kit came in two boxes due to the weight factor. I will consider shipping if needed to be, but please keep in mind that shipping costs will not be cheap due to shipping two separate boxes and factoring in the weight of each box.

These brake kits today (offered by Summit, Jegs, Year One, etc.) I see are offered at near $1300; I am asking $800 + shipping costs; if able to pick up locally I might take a little bit less due to not having to deal with extra time and handling.
I have some other items up for sale in the other areas on the members classified sections. Thanks

Attachments

• sbc1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 300
  • sbc2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 269
  • sbc3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 293
  • sbc4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 304
Status
Not open for further replies.
-