new notchback cuda

-

tweety

Reaction score
Hi guys sorry i've been a bit quiet of late but we've been busy having another baby and during all of that I decided it was high time for another project.
Eek how does one post pictures on here??
Oh well someone help out and I'll stick some photos up - but briefly we have a 67 notchback with a 358ci NASCAR motor, a D3M Procharger, a 4 speed Lenco, a pair of 33x17' on 15" Magnum drags and a Mark Williams 9" Prostock rear, full tube chassis and a pair of Strange struts up front.
It should be very light and hopefully quite quick?? :D

MVC_017S.jpg

MVC_021S.jpg

67GT said:
My what large M/Ts you have there. Sweet!

I was just thinking the same thing wondering what kind of motor he has. THOSE PICES ARE WORTHLESS WITHOUT ENGINE PICS! :twisted:

OK OK I sent the pics to Adam, it's only a lame little smallblock though with a single 4150 holley carb, it doesn't even have a big shiney intercooler or loads of plumbing to look at- LOL

OK who's going to post the engine pictures then????
And does anyone know where I can get two new rear quarters, these ones are scrap, all help and advice gratefully recieved.
Cheers Andy

Andy I would say send them to me BUT.. Optonline is having e-mail issues tonight.
You can send them then when I get them I'll put them up.

SHEETROCK IS NICE........................................................ :thumleft:

Yeah, and a/c vents in the ceiling!?!? Must be nice to have a climate controlled garage. 8)

funnily enough I'm busy sheetrocking my basement bathroom!
Oh and I just emailed Adam the latest pictures with the BIG tires fitted, it looks awesome, lots to do yet though

that's at 10" ride height and it'll go down 2" from there when it goes together properly. Tomorrow the order goes in for the MW axle, the dang thing's only 37" wheel to wheel, with the 4 links brackets on 18" center
It should look wild back there with a 9 1/2" Prostock type unit in there, all up those things only weigh 160lbs!

Hi tweety! Welcome to the board! The more notchback's I see, the more I begin to like them over the fastback!

Looks like you're doing a nice job, and it sounds like it's going to make a crapload of power!

Keep us posted on your progress! :salut:

thanks guys it should be fun, I have a fastback 69 as well, it's a funny one though , the steering wheel's on the wrong side, oh and I have a 67 convertible that's the same, suposedly 1 of 1 built by Chrysler International in 67.
Cars in bits everywhere aagggghhhh.....

-
Back