New-old member from KS!

-

Jamies440

Free Bird
Reaction score
Hey all,

I registered on this thing amny moons ago and for some reason havent made it back until now! I've been a few weeks without an A-Body, with exception of that Valiant Brougham 4-dr parts car thats gutted. But I picked up another one and I think its going to be a keeper for sure.

The car is a '63 Dart 2-dr post car, in 170 trim. It right now has a later Slant in it thats locked up I believe. The car is also a push button auto car, which is really cool. Manual steering and manual drum brakes.

My plans are to replace the Slant and drive it daily. I want to put later disks on the car. Already have the control arms on that parts car, I can get the spindles, and I'll probably gun for some new lower ball joints. I dont know if the power setup off the parts car will work but if not thats okay, having disks is one of my main concerns, for safetys sake. I'm also not sure if I want to put PS on the car, as I think manual will be okay for all I want to do.

I have a bunch of other rides, but they are non-A-Body, a '75 RR, a couple late B-Body sedans, an F-Body coupe, and a whole mess of C-Bodies and Trucks.

Anyway, just wanted to post and say Hi! Will probably start posting progress on the Dart as soon as she comes home!

Welcome Jamie, glad to have ya!! :thumbup: A lot of great people here!! :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Glad you made it back, A 63 dart sure sounds good .

Here is a 63 valiant I let get away.

63g resized.jpg

63rearview mailer.jpg

Welcome back Jamie. I remembering reading allot of your post over on Moparstyle. Hope oyu will post more over here about what oyu are up too.

welcome back, keep us posted on the progress of your project, and pics if you can!

-
Back