-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm new to this site, so hope this is okay to post. My husband and I own a building that has parts that came from an old dealership that closed down. We have a box full of miscellaneous NOS Mopar gaskets, accelerator pumps and needle & seats. Would like them to get into the hands of someone who can use them. We don't know what they fit but all have part numbers. Honestly not sure what fair pricing would be either. You can find one of them at this ebay link. ebay.com/itm/262863822299?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.I2649 We will be adding more parts as we go through them next week. Thanks.

Fuel tank lock ring (#1730095) and filler seal (#2203472) for 64-76 Mopar cars | eBay

20170221_125254.jpg
20170221_125318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AngelE Your ebay link isn't correct. Could you try posting it again please.
Sorry, I'm having a difficult time getting the link to work. May be that ebay won't allow it? You can find it by going on ebay and typing NOS fuel tank lock ring #1730095 and seal #2203472. Then you can click on the "see other items" under the seller information. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I will be posting more next week.

Last edited:
What would these normally sell for, not sure what a fair asking price is?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a filler neck gasket?

Curious to see what else you have?
2nd link worked this time C.

Thank you (6pk2goDemon) for fixing the link. Yes, it is a filler tube seal, sorry for the confusion. I will list all other part numbers that we have on Monday. Otherwise some can be seen under "see other items" by the seller info on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back