New owner of GTS #359

-

cmills

Reaction score
Had to share! I have just taken ownership of this very nice 69 Dart GTS...alpine white. The previous owner, Al Majewski, delivered it in an enclosed trailer all the way from Michigan to Pa. A big "Thank you" to Al and his wonderful wife for driving 500 miles to deliver this car. I have only had a few minutes to get acquainted with the car since they left but it already appears it is all that Al had described. There are some cool people on this site...people that you can trust. And, oh, by the way............I found the car on FABO. (That's for the guys who think cars don't sell on this site)

Drive3.jpg

Eng3.jpg

Int1.jpg

gts359.jpg

Hey that last sentence was directed towards me....LOL.......that car looks really expensive....That was really nice of the previouse owners to deliver that car to you....

Hey that last sentence was directed towards me....LOL.......that car looks really expensive....That was really nice of the previouse owners to deliver that car to you....

Ya what a guy (and wife)! And that was with only a $500 deposit!

Woooooo, what a beautiful piece of machinery there! Congratulations on buying an outstanding car and for finding FABO -- you couldn't go wrong on either count. :-D

If I hadnt just bought a 68, I'd have been all over that.

Beautiful car. Congrats!

That is really nice car, and delivered to your door. You can't beat that with a stick.

Thanks you guys and gal for your kind words! Every time I get a new car I get all excited. Let's see now.........this is my umteenth Dart! Love every one of em.

-
Back