New owner of GTS #359

-
So how many have you had, and how many do you still have?

OK I may have exaggerated.....some. This is my 8th Dart. And there was a Cuda mixed in there....and a 95 Z28 Convertible which I still have and looking to sell! If anyone is interested

man everytime I see this car, the wife says close you mouth dear......I say how the hell did you know which car I was lookin at.....

man everytime I see this car, the wife says close you mouth dear......I say how the hell did you know which car I was lookin at.....

I think my wife caught me more that a few times looking at the pics of this car with the same open-mouth expression. As Mopar guys we will never tire drooling over cars......at least not any time soon.

Had to share! I have just taken ownership of this very nice 69 Dart GTS...alpine white. The previous owner, Al Majewski, delivered it in an enclosed trailer all the way from Michigan to Pa. A big "Thank you" to Al and his wonderful wife for driving 500 miles to deliver this car. I have only had a few minutes to get acquainted with the car since they left but it already appears it is all that Al had described. There are some cool people on this site...people that you can trust. And, oh, by the way............I found the car on FABO. (That's for the guys who think cars don't sell on this site)

Curt,

Thanks for the kind words, but what you forgot to mention was that it takes great people on BOTH ends of the sale for this to work out like it did. First the car has to be represented as it is and secondly it has to be priced reasonably. And on the other end the buyer must have realistic expectations for this all to work out like it did.

Thanks to you and your wife also for welcoming us into your home and for holding up your end of the bargain!
I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did, and I forgot to mention one thing to you, if you EVER sell her I get first dibs!

Curt,

Thanks for the kind words, but what you forgot to mention was that it takes great people on BOTH ends of the sale for this to work out like it did. First the car has to be represented as it is and secondly it has to be priced reasonably. And on the other end the buyer must have realistic expectations for this all to work out like it did.

Thanks to you and your wife also for welcoming us into your home and for holding up your end of the bargain!
I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did, and I forgot to mention one thing to you, if you EVER sell her I get first dibs!

sorry ratman....I already sent him a signed document stating i was next in line LOL......you did a wonderful job keeping that car in prestine shape....whats next to fill the garage space......I assumme you will be getting another car of somsort...it must be weird to come out and flip the light on and see her gone:crybaby:sorry I ain't making this easy am I....

sorry ratman....I already sent him a signed document stating i was next in line LOL......you did a wonderful job keeping that car in prestine shape....whats next to fill the garage space......I assumme you will be getting another car of somsort...it must be weird to come out and flip the light on and see her gone:crybaby:sorry I ain't making this easy am I....

Chasduster,

I told Curt that this car was pretty special to me and he seems to share the same passion for the car that I do so that made it easier (not easy but easier). I've been blessed to have had MORE than my fair share of grat cars over the years (last count was 72) and there will be another, just not sure what yet. But I do and always will have a special spot for the old Mopars.

Take care,

Al

Okay, I'm drooling here. Love the white with the poverty caps.. it's so A-body

Grant
oh man you nailed it.........can we see some more pics .....I have to go all the way to the 1st page to see it an my mouse is getting tired :-D

Here ya go with some more pics. If the weather clears here one day I will post some of my own. Right now these are from Al (previous owner). He preferred the "lower" stance. I am going to raise back up to its former glory...maybe. The current look is growing on me!

In_the_snow2.jpg

P1290002[1].JPG

Pass4.jpg

Curt,

That is Dave H's old GTS. He did a nice job of restoring that car.

Please email me with your new owner info so I can update the GTS Registry!

-
Back