new pb

-

ian

Reaction score
new pb in full street trim std 2 bolt 360-408 ,left lane

Attachments

• 296181_10151631791412485_1638049784_n.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 340
Very NICE Ian! How hard are you spraying that thing? 250 shot??

Very NICE Ian! How hard are you spraying that thing? 250 shot??
its a 180 shot but shows more power because of the way it is tuned ,that works well on it ,when i try the 250 tune maybe a 9.30 in her , i changed converters in it and picked up every where 6 mph and 4 tenths thats is the gain on the same tune

its a 180 shot but shows more power because of the way it is tuned ,that works well on it ,when i try the 250 tune maybe a 9.30 in her , i changed converters in it and picked up every where 6 mph and 4 tenths thats is the gain on the same tune

Nice gain!! Reading this makes me want to put my bottle back in the car to do a little ET chasing :D....right now my nitrous system is just collecting dust.

Nice gain!! Reading this makes me want to put my bottle back in the car to do a little ET chasing :D....right now my nitrous system is just collecting dust.
get it out and play with it lol:burnout:

Attachments

• 270914_10151605869232485_1685881287_n.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 247
some more pics

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 263
Very nice, Is this the 408 with the Indy heads, and solid roller from a past post?

Nice Ian. That thing is total badassary.

Good job on the tree and getting that very cool more door down the track Ian :cheers:
I like seeing a full trim car hall it down the track that fast :burnout:

Good job on the tree and getting that very cool more door down the track Ian :cheers:
I like seeing a full trim car hall it down the track that fast :burnout:

thank s mate, i like seeing that too .thanks rusty and nomax there
is a video off that pass on here of the run.

i do like your fish mate , have you had it down the strip

Thanks. Not since I put the new engine in. It's not really a racer, just a hot street cruiser. I built it really mild because me and the Mrs. love to go on cruises. We're planning a fall road trip that'll put nearly 800 miles on it. Some day I do hope to run it to see what the new 408 does compared to the old 360.

i changed converters in it and picked up every where 6 mph and 4 tenths thats is the gain on the same tune

What trans. you running Ian? What brand converter did you have and what brand did you swap to? Another upgrade for my Cuda I plan soon is replacing the 727 with a more efficient 904 and have been looking at converters. Want to make sure and get a good one but am somewhat limited by money. Always great to hear someone swapped verts and made a huge gain and your gain sure was big. That's what's got me wondering what you had and what you went too.

What trans. you running Ian? What brand converter did you have and what brand did you swap to? Another upgrade for my Cuda I plan soon is replacing the 727 with a more efficient 904 and have been looking at converters. Want to make sure and get a good one but am somewhat limited by money. Always great to hear someone swapped verts and made a huge gain and your gain sure was big. That's what's got me wondering what you had and what you went too.

i like your tuff mild combo ,i run a glide i had a 5200 asp j w 8 inch that i got from a guy on moparts it may have been a bit shagged not sure , i went to 4200 tight 9 inch works a treat ,pm me when you are ready and i will hook you up a good deal at a great price ,stay with the 727 for what you do will last for ever ,and less head aches changing everything lol

-
Back