-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I got some new picture frames F/S / trade if you have anything interesting...

This one is striped in One Shot Red, Orange, and White. hold a 4x6 picture $25 shipped, Canada add $5 for extra shipping cost. Ready To be lettered you tell me what you want it to say. Or if you don't want it lettered we can work something out.

This one is a "hot rod" frame, I made this one to sell on a hot rod site but they don't allow people with low post to sell things...which aggravated me because I'm always reading everything and always on the site...just don't post a lot gur....any way its Flat gray Primer base painted in One Shot Red and Ivory, $25 shipped Canada add $5 extra for shipping. this one also holds a 4x6 picture

PayPal Preferred

Thanks-
- Mikey aka Penguin -
- Penguin Customs -
- www.penguincustoms.webs.com -

looks like you do pretty good pin-striping, good luck with the sales!

I'll take the frame that says "Hot Rod". 8)

Payment on its way. :cheers:

thanks! the red white and orange one is left ill Lower the price $15 shipped $20 canada, ill also letter it with what you want!

Here's a pic of my frame. Thanks Mikey and nice pinstripes. :thumbup:

View attachment 60158

The cute guy on the left is named Hot Rod, so I had to have this frame...LOL :bootysha:

Mine are on the way!!!! got one just for neeterbug and one for a pic of the waggin,can't wait to see them in person with pic's in them,nita's gettin one for valentines day with a pic of my butt!!!!I'm gonna have to hire a photographer or find someone to push the button on the scanner

Need a volunteer to push the button....LOL

You'll like the frames....very 8)

Hey Mikey,Got the picture frames!!!My girl got hers in time for valentines day Thank's and sorry no heart tattoo. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back