New Pivot Arms

-

DavidLee

Reaction score
is there a supplier that is making new pivot arms that can be used with rubber bushings?

Are you maybe talking about strut rods?

PST $79.00
Performance Suspension Technology

M142742173.jpg

Ok, so lower control arm pivots. Kinda hard to know with just half a name. But yes as you can see, they are available.

just installed the PST greasable ones on my 71. . along w/ their lower control arm stiffening plates, plus poly bushings thru out front end components, & QA1 tubular upper control arms , For rear suspension... I went w HOTCHKIS lowering leaf springs w/matching FOX shocks for them, ( Made A Huge Difference... UGE!!! ) Also have the HOTCHKIS frame connectors that I will install soon!

1022171315-01.jpg

1022171314-01.jpg

1022171315-03.jpg

just installed the PST greasable ones on my 71. . along w/ their lower control arm stiffening plates, plus poly bushings thru out front end components, & QA1 tubular upper control arms , For rear suspension... I went w HOTCHKIS lowering leaf springs w/matching FOX shocks for them, ( Made A Huge Difference... UGE!!! ) Also have the HOTCHKIS frame connectors that I will install soon!

View attachment 1715105302

View attachment 1715105303

View attachment 1715105306
Thanks for the reply. This is going to a stock eliminator car. And I can't use aftermarket arms and K members. After speaking to a few people that have great setups, I was told do not use poly bushing on the pivot, but use use poly on the upper a arms.

We offer both types of pivot shafts in oem for use with rubber or the greasable pivot shafts oversized with use with polygraphite bushings. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
James From

-
Back