New pix from Pfogel

-

FISHBREATH

Reaction score
Our friend Pat asked me to post some pix from the recent Suffolk Little Guys Nationals in Virginia. That is Pat talking to Big in the black Nomex suit.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

p10.jpg

Big Daddy looks good FISHBREATH thanks for sharing
I have not seen him in a couple years.

Great stuff! Hey Pat, the shirts you and BD are wearing look familiar, lol!

Thanks for the pics!

Great stuff! Hey Pat, the shirts you and BD are wearing look familiar, lol!

Thanks for the pics!

Good eye, Ram; they sell them at the Museum. Notice that someone signed Pat's for him.

I think that rail Big is driving is the one they were running up outside the museum garage when I visited in March.

Yeah, ramcharger! Now you can proudly wear one! And thanks very much to Fishbreath for getting the pictures posted for all you guys and cudchick68.
Pat

The dragster Don and I took to VMP was a reproduction of the 1967 Swamp Rat 12 chassis with front engine. This is the only dragster in the world with a 3rd Gen 392 Hemi with a 6.71 and on nitro. The blower manifold was made in shop at the museum. It uses SBC aluminum rods, custom pistons and a special MSD mag that runs off the front of the crank. This may have been the car you saw when you were at the museum in March, Fishbreath. The car he fired at the "No Billet" show was Swamp Rat-5, an early 60s digger in original condition. All the dragsters in the museum run.

By the way, I invited Dean Sox to join FABO and he said he was going to! I'll bet he has some good stories to tell! You will really like this guy - he is just like his Dad only taller.
Pat

The '55 Chevy Nomad was there because it had a big bad Hemi in it out of Hot Hemi Heads.
Pat

-
Back