New progress pics.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
batbox2.jpg

Built some custom brackets for my cheap battery box.

Glove box panel now has a driver accessible emergency battery cut of switch, and a toggle switch that turns on the dome, trunk and glove box light.

switch.jpg

You can't set your parking brake unless you have a high performance, lightning quick, HURST T-handle parking brake lever now can you?

Now I can set my parking brake faster than any Chevy guy out there. ha, ha.

ebrake.jpg

I have an extra Hurst shifter and I haven't installed my e-brake handle yet..... 8)

The colors on & in your car pop like mad! That's going to be a sweet piece if you ever finish it.

Like I should talk! :toothy7:

Don't I wish............

notreally.jpg

smallheaders.jpg

Just kidding, these are race car headers.

transplantawaits.jpg

And last but not least, the transplant recipient awaiting it's new blood pumper.
It should pump well at 11.0-1 compression.

You have been busy bud! It is looking awesome. The valve covers are going to look killer when you done with them.

I've been looking for a pistol grip shifter so might know what to do with the ole T-handle now lol. You have just some awesome ideas all of the time.

I went to two car shows today without the hood on my car (redneck) Ran into Redfish in person. He has a 67 Plymouth coupe like you. We talked about your car. We locals need to get together.

Can't wait to see the transplant complete. Love the paint scheme on the Cuda and your color choices. That's one nice looking CUDA. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, I can't wait till the wrinkle stuff cures so the polishing can start.

I would have been finished a long time ago if I worked as fast as you Ax'.

Send those midget slaves of yours over my way now 'kay?

Seriously though,

Next weeks plan is to hopefully have the motor bolted in, trans, clutch set up, headers, starter installed, and just maybe.............maybe cranking her up.

Maybe..........did I say maybe?

No, I don't think it will happen, I just remembered all the wiring and crap to the motor, and switches and all that stuff.

Maybe a little too much for one day.

looks great have u thot about sanding the paint of the fins on the valve covers? iv always liked that

Got the engine, headers, clutch and trans in today.

I also finally straightened out the switches, sorry about the hideous steering wheel we hung on there.

shifter.jpg

motorin.jpg

motorin2.jpg

Oh man you got the motor in!

You did good on the valve covers because they look good!

Oh man you got the motor in!

You did good on the valve covers because they look good!

Yeah, they are just buzzed for now, I gotta polish them for a more uniform look.

The tranny was not sliding in too well until we pushed the throwout bearing with a pry bar, thern the input shaft went right in.

I went ahead and used the roller bushing instead of the brash bushing, but I bought a brass one just in case I had problems.

Can't wait to get a pistol grip in there, and I was even thinking of fabbing up a real pistol grip from a real pistol, but I also like the inland shifter with the reverse lockout.

-
Back