New Pup Party!!!

-
Glad you got a good rescue dog! Dog abusers should be subjected to the treatment they gave their pets.
Here is our Donnie Iris the day he was rescued:

Here he is when we brought him home - off of "death row", he had been at the shelter for 5 months. We also brought home a black lab/shepard puppy.

And here they are 4 years later!
Donnie Iris still has major issues with storms, loud noises and "seperation anxiety" - the kennel won't board him any more because he tears the gate off looking for his people. I don't have room here to list all the things he's torn up here - including tearing off the front door!

100_0651.jpg

PICT2176.jpg

PICT2176_1.JPG

Glad you got a good rescue dog! Dog abusers should be subjected to the treatment they gave their pets.

Here he is when we brought him home - off of "death row", he had been at the shelter for 5 months. We also brought home a black lab/shepard puppy.

Donnie Iris still has major issues with storms, loud noises and "seperation anxiety" - the kennel won't board him any more because he tears the gate off looking for his people. I don't have room here to list all the things he's torn up here - including tearing off the front door!

This is great to see.Wow he was just bones when ya got him. Looks filled out now. Nice rescue Mike.:thumleft:

Well done Mike!!!!

Did I mention here somewhere that I love cars.....LOL :bootysha:

And pups too......:read2:

Right or wrong.There's no such thing as a bad dog just bad owners. This is what I believe. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.

Wow missed a bunch o posts!

Right or wrong.There's no such thing as a bad dog just bad owners. This is what I believe. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.

Wow missed a bunch o posts!

DRENO!! You may have missed nothing or something......:toothy10:

Here's Jake at 2 months old. He's a Blue Merle Sheltie we were going to call him Blotchee. I've always found the Sheltie breed (Jakes our third) to be very good around all family members especially kids and very easy to train, they just want to please. The second is recent at 7 months and doing what dogs do and the last is him fighting for his bear with my sons new Lab puppy. Jake will run circles around that dog. I was late to the dog show cuss I was watching Canada "barely" beating Slovakia in hockey.

8.jpg

56.jpg

45.jpg

50.jpg

kay so if this pic worked this is my girl Courage (curry or curry puff for short) and yes i named her after the cartoon show, she recently gave me a scare cause she needed her spleen taken out but at first the vet thought she had cancer and also said that if i didnt get her the srugery when i did then she probably would have died that night, buit all is good for now. she is seven almost eight.

oh and this picture is from one of those contests to "get your dog on the treat box" type things

curry.jpg

Here's Jake at 2 months old. He's a Blue Merle Sheltie we were going to call him Blotchee. I've always found the Sheltie breed (Jakes our third) to be very good around all family members especially kids and very easy to train, they just want to please. The second is recent at 7 months and doing what dogs do and the last is him fighting for his bear with my sons new Lab puppy. Jake will run circles around that dog. I was late to the dog show cuss I was watching Canada "barely" beating Slovakia in hockey.

Welcome to the show Terry.Well I don't know if you would call it a show but i think I'm learning a little something.Close game.Your dog has got some cool colors!8)

OK I officially can't keep up and I'm just about outa rum!

He's one of the great ones. Just sit back and let him sing to you,super voice.8)

Ok,I am "now' out of Cheetos,call 911. And I am low on rum. Is the world coming to an end?

-
Back