New race car is here, Old one must Go!!

-

flboatman1

Reaction score
I can't afford both race cars so The Beast 1972 Dart drag car must go this is the good part for less then the price of motor. 4200.00 this car is turn key runs 7.15 t0 7.20's in hot weather, for spec's look in mopars for sale 72 dart drag car Thank you Gary

Attachments

• i9271[1].jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 688
  • t9268[1].jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 658
  • t9270[1].jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 645
  • t9269[1].jpg
    7 KB · Views: 643
You guys are killing me !! What the hell are you waiting for this is the deal of the year. iF I didn't just buy a race car last week this would be in my garage and to the track this weekend. Have you priced Mopar race Cars they are one of the most expensive makes to race , parts are not cheap ( Im sure you know this ) the drivetrain in this car cost more then what he's asking ..

Please someone buy this its killing me that I CANT HAVE IT !!! LOL

what motor is in this,trans,rear end,gears,its priced right I know that
the motor is a 360 13.5 to 1 202 J heads m1 intake , 750 pro form, crane roller rockers on shafts msd 6al and dist, 904 transmission built cheata revers manual valve body with 5500 stall conv. cheata shifter, 8 3/4 488 spool . there is no interior in car no dash just roll cage and drivers seat. Thanks Gary

You guys are killing me !! What the hell are you waiting for this is the deal of the year. iF I didn't just buy a race car last week this would be in my garage and to the track this weekend. Have you priced Mopar race Cars they are one of the most expensive makes to race , parts are not cheap ( Im sure you know this ) the drivetrain in this car cost more then what he's asking ..

Please someone buy this its killing me that I CANT HAVE IT !!! LOL
I guess I can't give it away. The next step is to junk it. or maybe a sludge hammer destruction at the drag strip next Sat night and charge 5.00 a blow I'll make more money!! P S I don't know what's wrong Thank You for trying to help me. Your Friend Gary

Love to own it. I am like most people broke and just trying to keep head above the water. Sweet ride good luck with sale. Bill

The car has gone 7.004 in cool weather. you all know the math that's a high 10 and that on pump gas with booster.

heir's a couple of pic's 331 sbc alc. injected tunnel ram car weights 2100 lbs. full tube chassis.

Attachments

• 31289832-818-undefined.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 463
  • 31289836-494-undefined.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 490
  • 31289796-299-undefined.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 469
Toilets??? if so, awesome!!!

With a short stroke, i can here the R's now...:thumleft:.

cool nova,may not be a mopar but its cool,still can whip up on a lot of mopars ***,my dart is for sale by the way

Yeah i figured it was an off brand. Thanks for posting it up. And i won't condemn you for it. :D

I can't afford both race cars so The Beast 1972 Dart drag car must go this is the good part for less then the price of motor. 4200.00 this car is turn key runs 7.15 t0 7.20's in hot weather, for spec's look in mopars for sale 72 dart drag car Thank you Gary

I just seen the ad and missed a good deal.

-
Back